We'll work collaboratively in your own private online studio, where you'll be able to:
- track your project in real time and access all details in one organized place
- approve estimates, contracts and documents
- view inspirations, plans, and actions, and
- make purchases at your own pace from your personalized shopping lists
Why hire a design professional?
Regardless of your design goals, my goals are to ensure that you have access to the best possible options and most current industry information. I'm continually taking design courses and staying up to date on the latest developments, trends and technologies. Of course, there is more out there in the world of building and renovating than any one person could know, so I'm never afraid to say, "Let me find that out for you."
By hiring me for your design project, you'll have:
- Clarity of your vision and ideas - help sorting out your needs and wants
- Help in achieving a cost-effective project and ensuring your home will be functional, efficient, comfortable and beautiful
- Your project clearly communicated to contractors so they can accurately prepare cost estimates and complete your project according to your wishes
- Guidance in monitoring your project during construction
- I share my designer discounts with you. These savings offset and sometimes surpass the cost of my services
- No surprises - you can track your design costs in realtime in your private online studio.
- After-Consult-Q&A is free of charge.
- See Services tab for details and pricing on design service packages.
I've got it covered
Helping you with your project is a big responsibility and to that end, I carry professional liability insurance through Lloyd's of London.
I'm a Certified Interior Decorator through the New York Institute of Art and Design and a director on the board of the Nova Scotia Interior Decorators Association. I'm a voracious life-long-learner, collecting course credits (CEU's) from design and build institutions like the American Institute of Architects, the National Kitchen and Bath Association, and the Lighting Control Institute. I'm a Certified Colour Consultant and a Certified Lighting Specialist through the American Lighting Association.