From a new home build to a single decor purchase, I personalize my design services to match the size of your project, your working style, and your comfort level.
Details at your fingertips and your project at your pace
We’ll work together, in-person and through E-design, with the convenience of your own private online studio, where you’ll be able to:
- easily track your project in real-time
- access all details in one organized place
- approve estimates, contracts, and documents
- view inspirations, plans, and actions
- comfortably make purchases at your own pace, from your very own personalized shopping lists
These are the specific services that I offer. Depending on your design goals and needs, you may need some and not others – design services tailored to suit you!
- Concept design and spatial layouts (mood boards, 2D, 3D concept plans, elevations, full construction plans)
- Design development and documentation – (action plans, record-keeping)
- Material and finishes selections (walls, floors, countertops, cabinetry, millwork, exterior finishes, windows)
- Lighting, hardware and fittings selections (lights, door handles, faucets)
- Detailed design (kitchens, bathrooms, built-ins)
- Collaboration and coordination with architects, contractors, trades, and vendors
- Furniture, lamps, linens, decor, and art recommendations and sourcing
- Custom upholstery and furniture design and coordination
- Window treatment design and coordination
- Styling and installations
If you don’t see what you need ,here, simply ask.
- No surprises – design services are available in flat-rate packages
- Full design services are quoted. Changes, extras, and additional services are added only with your written approval.
- You can track your design costs in real-time in your private online studio.
- I share my designer discounts with you – these savings offset and can sometimes surpass the cost of my services.
My Guiding Design Prinicipals
Biophilic Design is a concept used within the building industry to increase occupant connectivity to the natural environment through the use of direct nature, indirect nature, and space and place conditions. It explores our connection with nature and natural elements, not just through the introduction of plants, trees, and natural wood. Biophilia encompasses ideas like daylighting, organic shapes, water features, and better air quality.
We all have a strong positive response to natural environments. Our heart rate slows. Anxiety levels drop. We become more creative and more productive when exposed to natural elements.
Responsible Renovation is focused on the responsible use of materials. So instead of needlessly throwing things away and contributing to landfill, look for alternative uses. Explore different avenues of donation before discarding. Three simple practices: use renewable materials, let mother nature lead by using biophilic design, and furnish consciously with natural and long-lasting materials and by reclaiming and repurposing vintage pieces.
Living In Place Design is a complete approach to making all homes accessible, comfortable and safe for people of all abilities and ages, so your home always remains home.
Salutogenesis, a word coined from Greek and Latin, to mean health origins, is a measurable aspect of design that can help people operate at peak performance and help them to maintain physical and mental wellbeing. Salutogenic Design goes a step beyond Biophilic Design by focusing on encouraging active health, productivity, and efficiency.