What we can accomplish together
From a new home build to a single decor purchase, I tailor my services to match the size of your project, your working style, and your comfort level.
As Atlantic Canada’s only Certified Living In Place Professional, the comfort, accessibility, and safety of you, your family, and guests is always considered.
Details at your fingertips and your project at your pace
We’ll work together, in-person and through E-design, in your own private online studio, where you’ll be able to:
- easily track your project in real-time
- access all details in one organized place
- approve estimates, contracts, and documents
- view inspirations, plans, and actions
- comfortably make purchases at your own pace, from your very own personalized shopping lists
- Concept design and spatial layouts (mood boards, 2D and 3D plans)
- Design development and documentation – (action plans)
- Material and finishes selections (walls, floors, countertops, cabinetry, millwork)
- Lighting, hardware and fittings selections (lights, door handles, faucets)
- Detailed design (kitchen, bathroom, built-ins)
- Collaboration and coordination with architects, contractors, trades, and vendors
- Furniture, lamps, accessories, and art recommendations and sourcing
- Custom upholstery and furniture design and coordination
- Window treatment design and coordination
If you don’t see what you need here, simply ask.
- No surprises – design services are available at flat rates with guaranteed quotes on custom design services. Additional services are billed hourly. And, you can track your design costs in real-time in your private online studio.
- I share my designer discounts with you – these savings offset and can sometimes surpass the cost of my services.