Details at your fingertips and your project at your pace
We’ll work together, in-person and through E-design, with the convenience of your own private online studio, where you’ll be able to:
- easily track your project in real-time
- access all details in one organized place
- approve estimates, contracts, and documents
- view inspirations, plans, and actions
- comfortably make purchases at your own pace, from your very own personalized shopping lists
Your design goals are uniquely yours, so what I do for you is tailored to fit you and your home. You may need some of these or all.
- Concept design and spatial layouts – mood boards, 2D, 3D concept plans, elevations, full construction plans
- Design development and documentation – action plans, record-keeping
- Material and finishes selections – walls, floors, countertops, cabinetry, millwork, exterior finishes, windows
- Lighting, hardware and fittings recommendations and sourcing – lights, door handles, faucets
- Detailed design – kitchens, bathrooms, built-ins
- Collaboration and coordination with architects, contractors, trades, and vendors
- Recommendations and sourcing – furniture, lamps, linens, decor, and art
- Custom upholstery and furniture design and coordination
- Window treatment design and coordination
- Styling and installations
If you don’t see what you need here, just ask.
- No surprises – design services are available in flat-rate packages
- Full design services are quoted. Changes, extras, and additional services are added only with your written approval.
- You can track your design costs in real-time in your private online studio.
- I share my designer discounts with you – these savings offset and can sometimes surpass the cost of my services.
Interior Design : Colour Consulting : Downsizing : Biophilic Design : Furnishings, Finishes and Fittings Selection : Decluttering : Sustainable Homes : Single Room Design : Exterior and Curb Appeal : Full-Service Design : Kitchen and Bathroom Design : Lighting Design : Space Planning : Floor Plans : Art Selection : Living In Place Design : Whole-house Design