What we can accomplish together
Let's keep this simple. It's comforting to know exactly what design services you'll receive and how much it'll cost. Select from any of the packages, below, that align with your needs . If these packages don't quite seem to fit your design service requirements, contact me directly and, together, we'll create a custom tailored package that's perfect for you. (All package prices include HST)
These initial consulting packages are for you, if you feel confident getting the work done, but...
• you're feeling overwhelmed and confused about where to start and how to prioritize
• you’re unsure of what to keep and what to replace
• you want paint colour and décor recommendations
• you need ideas for finishes, fittings and furnishings - such as flooring, plumbing, furniture, countertops, tile, and window treatments
After our initial consultation, you may have all you need to get take it from there. Or, we can continue working together.
These full service design packages are perfect for you, if you want...
• a comprehensive plan with professional guidance to help you through the seemingly endless choices for your project
• to be referred to quality trades and vendors with outstanding customer service that you can trust
• peace of mind that you are making wise investments and that the job will be done right the first time
• to complete your project in a timely manner and have a polished, finished look that's functional as well as beautiful.
Design by the Hour
You may only need an hour or a few of professional guidance with your project. Save on taxes when you purchase a package, here. Or contact me directly to discuss your design needs.
To purchase Design by the Hour, we'll need to already be working together, or we'll need to first do a consultation - this will ensure we already have defined an action plan and design goals. A 30 minute Dashing Design, a 2 Hour Kick Start, or a Colour Consult can be select under the Consultations tab, at the top of this page.
These lighting packages are perfect for you, if you're feeling in the dark about how to choose light fixtures and where to put them.
Your electrician knows how to install light fixtures. Your lighting designer know how to select and place them - it's art and it's science.