A Simple Living Design approach
- Gather meaningful objects and fresh ideas.
- Create livable, accessible, safe and beautiful spaces.
- Share with those you love.
Experience a collaborative, friendly, solution-based approach.
What we can accomplish together
From a single decor purchase to the design and decoration of a full scale renovation or new build, I tailor my services to match the size of your project, your working style and your comfort level.
As Atlantic Canada’s only Certified Living In Place Professional, the comfort, accessibility, and safety of you, your family, and guests is always considered.
- Concept design and spatial layouts (mood boards, 2D and 3D plans)
- Design development and documentation – (action plans)
- Material and finishes selections (walls, floors, countertops, cabinetry, millwork)
- Lighting, hardware and fittings selections (lights, door handles, faucets)
- Detailed design (kitchen, bathroom, built-ins)
- Collaboration and coordination with architects, contractors, trades, and vendors
- Furniture, lamps, accessories, and art recommendations and sourcing
- Custom upholstery and furniture design and coordination
- Window treatment design and coordination
If you don’t see what you need here, simply ask.
Details at your fingertips and your project at your pace
We’ll work together, in-person and through E-design, in your own private online studio, where you’ll be able to:
- easily track your project in real time
- access all details in one organized place
- approve estimates, contracts and documents
- view inspirations, plans, and actions
- comfortably make purchases at your own pace, from your very own personalized shopping lists
Why have me on your design team?
Whatever your design goals, my goal is to ensure that you have access to the best possible options and most current industry information. I’m continually upgrading my design skills and staying up-to-date on the latest developments, trends and technologies. If I don’t already know the best solutions for you, I’ll find them!
By hiring me for your design project, you’ll have:
- Clarity of your vision and ideas – help sorting out your needs and wants
- Help in achieving a cost-effective project and ensuring your choices will be functional, efficient, accessible, comfortable and beautiful
- Your project clearly communicated to vendors and contractors so they can accurately prepare cost estimates and complete your project according to your wishes
- I share my designer discounts with you. These savings offset and sometimes surpass the cost of my services
- No surprises – you can track your design costs in real-time in your private online studio
- After-Consult-Q&A is free of charge